Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back to Work, hopefully

i feel healthy again, finally, after 3 full weeks of recovery i'll officially start back up this week with "off season training". this will be lots of weight training, mainly core and leg strength so that when i start hitting the miles again i'll be stronger and hopefully that will improve many apects of my performance. i'll start with stationary bike ride and rowing on the C2 to help my body ease back into the repetative movements. the weights will start with high reps to introduce some loads to the muscles again but my main focus will be heavy sets with low reps as i start to hit the end of my six week rest period. yes i'm getting restless, and its only been 3 weeks of rest. obviously i'm not very good at sitting still and therefore i can't hold off anymore, time to begin! i'll try to keep reservation in the back of my mind. i just hope my immune system doesn't fail me again.

1 comment:

  1. Not very good at sitting still--who would have thought lol!

    ReplyDelete