Thursday, March 4, 2010

Motivation

i spend my life being the motivator for many people. both those who want to change and those who could really care less. it is nice every once in a while to get a little motivation myself. sure watching an ironman video or looking at my  race medals on the wall is nice, or telling my race stories. but when something comes from outside that inspires me it is a great feeling. i have recently convinvced some people very close to me to start the paleo diet and i am thrilled that they are undertaking the challenge to change their lives, if nothing more than for a short time to show themselves they can do it. simply trying to change is huge and having been the spark for that lifts me up during a time when i have become pretty stagnate. i myself am now more motivated to train harder, eat smarter, and kick Iroman coeur d'Alene's ass. let the games begin and good luck to those lucky few in their paleo or paleo-ish endeavors.

1 comment: