Sunday, March 28, 2010

setback

its a good thing i worked out yesterday on my "off day" with crossfit because today i'm in no shape to workout. my throat is raw from all the drainage going through it because of my allergies. it hurts to swallow, cough, hiccup, breathe, or eat/drink. i started to feel it last night but it was too late to combat it. i went and got some more allergy meds and decongestant this morning so hopefully tomorrow i can make up a long run that was supposed to happen today. i hate allergies. i feel great besides my stupid throat. i know its just allergies because my nose has been running non-stop all week and its just the back of my throat that hurts. hopefully staying inside all day today, out of the heavy winds blowing pollen around, will help it.

on another note i'm trying something new this week. Planning meals more efficiently! i have an idea of what i'm eating for bfast, lunch and din everyday this week. we'll see if that buys me some more time. i'm back to prepping meals on sunday too, organization means more free time i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment