Monday, November 9, 2009

double duty

today i worked on my squats becasue my quad strength is still lacking.

back squat
3-3-3-3-3
185#

then rowed:
2k for time
7:26

my quads were absolutley gone. first time i thought i wasn;t going to finish a row. i was only 4 seconds off my last 2k for time and i haven't been rowing at all the past few weeks so i guess its ok. i almost puked becasue my quads hurt so bad/ were so tired. then as a bonus i had to workout with the on-ramp class because there was one person without a partner. so igot to row again... and i didnt feel much better

3 rounds of
200m
10 thrusters

kept my avg under 1:30 per 500m which is great, but my legs got lit up again, both on thrusters and the row. felt like puking again because i went all out. fun fun

No comments:

Post a Comment