Saturday, June 26, 2010

Game time

just under 12 hours away now. Thanks again to everyone who is following me and everyone who has wished me good luck. i'll have plenty of time to try and convince myself i'm not as tough as i used to be and you all will keep me going, i have too many people i'd let down if i don't finish. Kristen will be updating this blog all day so keep it here for updates tomorrow. you can leave her comments because she'll see me 5-6 times throughout the race and can relay me messages. Also you can follow me at ironmanlive.com and enter my race number (#163) for updates of my times and stages throughout the day. it may get backlogged so be patient and remember the race doesn't start until 9am college station, tx time. The blog will be your best choice to get instant updates. I'm tired, nervous, anxious, worried and excited so i'm going to try to get some sleep. These things never get easier... Here is the playlist and order of the songs i'll listen to in the morning on my way to the race site to calm down and get ready...

kings and queens, 30 seconds to mars
sing for the moment, eminem
your hand in mine, explosions in the sky
your disease, saliva
its better to learn, soasin
this is war, 30 seconds to mars
memorial, explosions in the sky
air planes pt. II, b.o.b. feat. haylee williams and eminem
Undead, hollywood undead
teardrop, massive attack

No comments:

Post a Comment