Thursday, June 24, 2010

So travel is over. Idaho is a gorgeous state but it is also pretty darn hilly. I've been riding mostly in college station which is very flat but I did do 7 or so rides on the hills of Austin mostly rides over 50 miles so hopefully that will pay off Sunday. We checked out the lake we are swimming in today, it's water from snow melt so it will be very cool, right now it's around 58 degrees. The athlete village is huge by the lake so there will be lots of room to roam around tomorrow and then plenty of space Sunday for the race. We haven't picked up our race info yet so no major details on the route but I'll update with that tomorrow. Also hopefully have my day before the race and race morning playlists. I think those will suprise you firebreathers. Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment