Sunday, January 10, 2010

back to work

i'm back from a week of awesome skiing. time to get back to work after some intense cross training. skiing hard 6-7 hours a day is no joke and my legs are feeling it. i'll be hitting my workouts again this week and keeping the posts coming. fixing to start a paleo blog too so i can keep track of my eating. eating paleo in a ski resort while staying with 4 non-paleos eaters is no picnic either. i have to admit i really missed it and was very excited to get home and start being strict again. it was harder to make psuedo paleo choices for 3 days than plan a week of paleo meals, let me tell you. on the upside, i had a great salmon and zucchini meal the last night we were there because i was so frustrated with my other meals. so that ended our stay nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment