Monday, January 18, 2010

Run

Today i ran, was supposed to this weekend but iwas in austin and didn't bring clothes for how cold saturday morning was and then yesterday started working on my car and lost the whole day to it. It was very nice to get out and run again. i'm slowly learning again how to just lose my mind for a while and enjoy the run. i can get into pace and just cruise. knees twinged a little towards the end but what else is knew. very windy on the way home, 2 miles with it in my face but i just kept pressing on and was able to keep my pace comfortably.

5 miles
8:04 avg pace
40:20 total time
585 cal

not a bad pace. 1 second longer per mile than my last 3 mile run, and i'm training at a faster pace than i ever have before and its comfortable. gotta keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment