Tuesday, January 12, 2010

its a beatiful day

today was an awesome day for running. 60 degree temps, calm cool wind, sunny as anything. there wasnt a cloud in the sky, thats what makes running great. anyway i needed to pound some pavement so i went for an afternoon run. i did 3 miles and felt great during it. i could feel the arches of my feet were sore from the bike work yesterday because i didn't wear cycling shoes since i was on the stationary bike due to my dad borrowing my cycle trainer. the soreness went away after a mile or so though so no biggie. I ran faster than i thought i could and felt fine. i think the paleo diet is really helping me out. who knows, only time will tell. anyway here are the details.... brought to you by garmin:

5 min walk warm-up

3 miles: 24:10 total time
8:03 pace
354 cal

5 min cool-down walk

No comments:

Post a Comment